The following campus resources are available to UC San Diego faculty and are part of the university's commitment to support a diverse and inclusive work environment as an essential ingredient of academic excellence.
Diversity on Campus
- Diversity in Biological Sciences
- Diversity at Rady School of Management
- Diversity in Physical Sciences
- Diversity at the Jacobs School of Engineering
- Diversity in Arts and Humanities
- Diversity at Scripps Institution of Oceanography
- Diversity at the School of Global Policy & Strategy
The mission of the UC San Diego Center for Research on Gender in the Professions is to increase the understanding of gender inequality and gender equity in the professions, business, and other demanding careers.
Chief Diversity Officer, Office of the Vice Chancellor for Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
Director, Office of Academic Diversity and Equal Opportunity
Director, Office for the Prevention of Harassment & Discrimination
Crystal Green, Ph.D., LMFT
Diversity at UCOP